August 31, 2009

Triathlon Photojournalism

I love photojournalism and Triathlons are somewhat of a hobby of mine, so when I saw this "Triathlete Photo Series" by photographer Konrad Jakubowski, I thought the images were incredible! Triathlon race atmosphere is unlike anything I've experienced and I love that Konrad chose a dark, high-contrast editing style to set the mood for the story.

Here's a link to some of his other work on Behance.net: www.behance.net/KonradJakubowski

2 comments:

darren copeland September 2, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

do you know how to get this effect in post? looks really good. my photoshop skills are really weak.

Rebecca Siegrist September 6, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

Hey Darren, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to do something similar using Lightroom, although I'm not the pro at doing heavy post effects, I keep it fairly simple with mine. Looks like you could set this up as a preset though. Have you played with Lightroom much? There are tons of tutorials and free presets to start with online. I love Adobe Lightroom.

  © C1 Design and Photography 'Blog Site' by c1design.com 2009

Back to TOP