A few weeks ago I was asked to work on a design for "Jam Session," an iPhone application that's in the works. My first ever iPhone app design project, looking forward to seeing this up and running!
Hey sandeep, thanks! I don't have any plans to blog on Xanga, but I should have at least one new posting here each week. There is a ton of great inspiration out there, I'm always finding new stuff as well... hope this helps you out a bit along the way!
2 comments:
Hi i found this through xanga while searching for web design for inspirations.I am just starting out..Great blog!..Will you be blogging in xanga...
Hey sandeep, thanks! I don't have any plans to blog on Xanga, but I should have at least one new posting here each week. There is a ton of great inspiration out there, I'm always finding new stuff as well... hope this helps you out a bit along the way!
Post a Comment