January 21, 2010

Arora Launch Photos

Last night I went out to Frisco, Texas, to shoot the grand opening launch event for Arora, Northstar's Student Ministry. I had an incredible time during the entire event! With my new Nikon D700 I shot the entire evening between 640 ISO and 2000 ISO which would have been unheard of on my old D200. Can't say it enough, love my D700! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the stage performances. Shooting into the stage lights created some amazing effects.










Arora also had special guest Dennis Rogers, pound for pound the World's Strongest Man, out to perform some incredible feats of strength.. he is nothing short of incredible to watch. Here are just a couple shots of him tearing a phone book and bending a horseshoe into a heart shape.




1 comments:

darren February 11, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

Becky-
The Aurora Launch photos are awesome

  © C1 Design and Photography 'Blog Site' by c1design.com 2009

Back to TOP